Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) has announced the postponement of the online selection of schools for the 2022/2023 Teaching Practice/Counselling Practicum Exercise for NCE III, Degree III, and IV students. The decision to reschedule the exercise has been taken in light of the forthcoming Eid-Fitri Holidays. The new date for the online selection is now set for Tuesday, 25th April 2023, starting at 10:00 am.
Accessing the Teaching Practice Portal:
Eligible students can visit the Teaching Practice Portal to select their preferred school for the exercise. To access the portal, follow these steps:
- Open your browser and visit tp.aceondo.edu.ng
- Enter your matric number as your username and your SURNAME in UPPERCASE as the password.
- Change your password to a preferred/memorable one.
- Fill in all the required details as appropriate, including
- Active phone number
- Upload a passport-sized photo with dimensions of 120px by 120px.
- Click on “Update” where applicable.
- Click on “Submit Application” to select State, Zone, and School.
- Submit your selection and print your call-up letter.
Call-up Letter Acceptance/Endorsement:
After printing your call-up letter, take the form to the selected school for acceptance/endorsement by the School Principal or Head Teacher. A copy of the endorsed letters should be submitted to your Head of Department, and another copy should be submitted to the staff of the school.
The postponement of the online selection of schools for 2022/2023 Teaching Practice/Counselling Practicum Exercise at Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) is a necessary step to ensure that all eligible students have ample time to complete the process. By following the procedure outlined above, students can easily access the portal and select their preferred schools for the exercise. Remember to complete the process and submit your endorsed call-up letters by the stipulated deadline.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates