Benue State University (BSU) in Makurdi, Nigeria, has announced a supplementary Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening test for candidates who missed the initial test. This screening is specifically for those who applied for admission into Medicine and Surgery, Bachelors of Nursing Science, Radiography and Radiation Science, and Medical Laboratory Science programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
BSU Supplementary Post UTME Screening Test Details:
Date: Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Time: 7:00 am
Venue: University CBT Centre, beside Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Eastern Wing
BSU Supplementary Post UTME Screening Eligibility Criteria:
The supplementary screening test is open to 2022/2023 UTME candidates who:
- Applied for admission into the aforementioned programmes at BSU.
- Scored a minimum of 200 for all programs (except Medical Laboratory Science, which requires a minimum score of 180).
- Have already registered for the screening exercise with the university.
Please note that this supplementary test is exclusively for candidates who missed the first test.
Required Documents for BSU Supplementary Post UTME Screening:
Affected candidates must bring the following documents to the supplementary screening test:
- Original copy of their UTME result printout with their images.
- Printout of the candidate’s screening acknowledgment slip, which will be sent by the university.
Benue State University’s supplementary Post UTME screening test offers a second chance for eligible candidates who missed the first test. Make sure to attend the test on April 18, 2023, at 7:00 am with the required documents. Good luck to all participating candidates!
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.