The management of the FCT College of Education, Zuba, Abuja, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the college post-UTME screening exercise can now proceed with checking their admission status.
How to Check FCT College of Education Zuba Admission List
FCT College of Education, Zuba, Abuja prospective students can access their admission status from the names pasted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
You are therefore requested to log into your profile on the website of JAMB to accept and print your Admission Letters.
Furthermore, candidates who have printed their JAMB Admission Letters are hereby required to pay an acceptance fee of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000=) only into the account details provided below:-
Bank: ZENITH BANK
Name: ZUBA ICDL/ICT T&T CENTRE LTD
Account No. 1016960360
Candidates are expected to proceed to the College Bursary Unit to endorse their evidence of payment. In addition, you are required to submit a photocopy of your JAMB Admission Letter as well as the endorsed receipt of payment to the Admission Office to activate your College Admission Letter.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCT College of Education, Zuba admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates offered provisional admission into the FCT College of Education, Zuba, Abuja various programmes.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.