The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) College of Nursing Sciences, Gwagwalada, Abuja, invites suitable and qualified candidates to apply for admission into the Basic Nursing program. The sale of application forms begins on April 8, 2023, and will close on April 21, 2023. Don’t miss this opportunity to start your nursing career at a renowned institution.
FCT College of Nursing Sciences Admission Requirements
To be eligible for the Basic Nursing programme, applicants must possess the following:
- WAEC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB with FIVE CREDIT passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings. Note that NABTEB results can only be combined with another NABTEB result.
- Applicants must not be pregnant women or below the age of 17 (seventeen) years.
- Candidates with awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for FCT College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
To apply for the Basic Nursing program, follow these steps:
- Visit the College of Nursing Sciences Application Portal (CONSAP) at www.consap.fcthhss.abj.gov.ng.
- Register and provide the necessary information on the User Registration Form.
- Save the generated Application Number and Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code.
- Complete the payment process using the CONSAP platform.
- Log in to the CONSAP portal with your application number and phone number.
- Complete the application process and print your examination slip, which contains your exam venue, date, and time.
Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of ₦5,200 is required and can be paid via the College of Nursing Sciences Application Portal (CONSAP).
Exam Information: The entrance examination is scheduled for April 25, 2023. It will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) covering English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Current Affairs.
Important Notice: This advertisement disclaims all other calls for application for admission into FCT College of Nursing Sciences, Gwagwalada.
FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada offers a high-quality Basic Nursing program, providing students with a solid foundation in the nursing profession. Apply now and take the first step towards a rewarding career in nursing. Remember to print your examination slip and bring it with you on the day of your test.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates