The Federal Polytechnic, Oko (OKOPOLY), has announced the release of the National Diploma (ND) Part-time Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session. Prospective candidates who applied for admission into the institution can now check their admission status online. In this blog post, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to check your admission status and the link to the Oko Poly admission status checking portal.
Checking Your Federal Polytechnic Oko ND Part-Time Admission Status
To check your admission status for the Federal Polytechnic, Oko ND Part-time program, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Visit the Oko Poly Admission Status Checking Portal – Access the Federal Polytechnic, Oko admission status checking portal by visiting this link: https://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/modules/admissions/checkadmissionstatus.aspx
- Step 2: Select ‘Student Type’ – From the drop-down menu, select ‘National Diploma Part Time’ as your student type.
- Step 3: Select Your Session – Choose the appropriate session from the drop-down menu, i.e., 2022/2023.
- Step 4: Enter Your Application Number – Provide your Application Number in the required column.
- Step 5: Click ‘Submit’- Click the ‘Submit’ button to access your admission status.
After following these steps, you will be able to view your admission status for the ND Part-time program at Federal Polytechnic, Oko.
The Federal Polytechnic, Oko, has released the ND Part-time Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session. Prospective candidates can now check their admission status using the provided step-by-step guide and the Oko Poly admission status checking portal. We wish all candidates the best of luck in their academic pursuits at Federal Polytechnic, Oko.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates