The management of the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) has published the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its ND and Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check FEDCODTTEN Admission List
Currently, Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) prospective students can now access their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FEDCODTTEN admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) ND and first-degree programmes are advised to:
Those candidates whose admission status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) ND and Degree programmes.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates