The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) invites qualified candidates to apply for admission into its Postgraduate Diploma and Masters Programmes in the Department of Marine Science Technology for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. This is a great opportunity for aspiring students to further their education and contribute to the field of marine science technology.
Available Programmes, Admission Requirements, and More:
For detailed information on available programmes, admission requirements, duration of programmes, method of application, and opening and closing dates for application, candidates are advised to visit the School of Postgraduate Studies Portal (PG Portal) on the University’s website at http://www.futa.edu.ng.
- Mix-up in username and password by applicants would attract extra charges.
- Errors in completion and submission of forms during the application process may lead to loss of application processing for the academic session (e.g., selecting M.Tech. instead of PGD).
- Candidates cannot transfer unsuccessful applications from one programme to another.
- Statement of result of four years and above cannot be used for admission (candidates should obtain a certificate from the relevant examination body).
- Applicants are no longer required to present ‘O’ Level results for postgraduate admissions.
- All applicants should note that fees for application forms and acceptance are non-refundable.
Opening and Closing Dates for Application:
Application forms will be available for completion for six (6) weeks, starting from Tuesday, May 2, 2023.
The Federal University of Technology, Akure, offers an excellent opportunity for candidates interested in pursuing postgraduate studies in marine science technology. With a wide range of programmes and a supportive academic environment, FUTA is the ideal institution for those looking to make a difference in this exciting field. Don’t miss the application window, and be sure to submit your application before the closing date.