The Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH) School of Post-Basic Nephrology Nursing has announced the sale of admission forms for its 12-month Nephrology Nursing Programme for the 2023/2024 academic session. The program aims to provide suitably qualified candidates with the opportunity to further their nursing education and specialize in nephrology.
Requirements for Admission:
To be eligible for admission into the School of Post-Basic Nephrology Nursing at JUTH, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Registered Nurse (RN) with a current practising license.
- Have at least one (1) year of post-experience, preferably in a dialysis unit.
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Interested candidates can obtain application forms from the office of the Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee at JUTH Permanent Site, Lamingo. Applicants must present a receipt of payment of a non-refundable fee of ₦7,500.00 to the Hospital Account through Remita in order to receive the application form.
Submission of Forms:
Applicants must submit their completed forms in a big brown envelope, along with self-addressed and stamped envelopes and three (3) passport photographs, to the office of the Programme Coordinator on or before July 10th, 2023.
Examination and Interview Schedule:
Only eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the examination, which is scheduled as follows:
- Written Examination: Wednesday, July 25th, 2023
- Oral Interview: Thursday, July 26th, 2023
- Time: 8:00 AM Daily
Venues for the examination and interview are as follows:
- Written examination: JUTH Temporary Site, Lecture Hall
- Oral interview: JUTH Permanent Site, Hall “A” Conference Hall
For further inquiries, prospective applicants may contact the Programme Coordinator at 08036207070.
This is an excellent opportunity for Registered Nurses seeking to advance their careers in the field of nephrology. Don’t miss the chance to join the prestigious JUTH School of Post-Basic Nephrology Nursing for the 2023/2024 academic session. Apply now and take the next step in your professional journey.