The general public, especially candidates, who applied to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) for admission during the 2022/2023 academic session and participated in the post UTME screening exercise, are hereby notified that the first and second admission list of successful candidates has been released.
The LAUTECH admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check LAUTECH Admission List
- Go to LAUTECH admission status checking portal at https://apply.lautech.edu.ng/AdmissionsCheck.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Select Programme, i.e. UTME/Undergraduate.
- Finally, click on Check to access your LAUTECH admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the University website for their admission status.
Candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the LAUTECH admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates