The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is excited to announce that admissions for its one-year IJMB Arts & Science programs for the 2023/2024 academic session are now open. The general public and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply and unlock their future potential in these dynamic fields.
NAUB IJMB Admission Requirements
To secure admission into NAUB’s IJMB programs, candidates must have obtained at least five (5) O-level credits, including Mathematics and English, in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or an equivalent examination, in no more than two sittings.
How to Apply for NAUB IJMB Admission Form
- Visit the university’s website at www.naub.edu.ng OR www.predegree.naub.edu.ng
- Click on “APPLY FOR IJMB.”
- Select your application type and create a new user account.
- Choose your preferred program type and a combination of three subjects.
- To make your payment of N5000, click on the “Select Payment Option” button and choose your ATM card type (Master, Visa, or Verve Card). Then, click “Make Payment.”
- Complete the form after a successful payment.
- Upload scanned copies of your O-Level credentials and a recent passport photograph.
- Submit your application when completed. Note that any incorrect information will incur a charge of N1,000 to edit and correct, and you cannot edit your application after submission.
The deadline for completing these steps is May 31st, 2023. For more information, visit www.naub.edu.ng.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to enhance your academic prospects and secure a brighter future with the IJMB Arts & Science programs at NAUB. Apply today and take the first step toward a successful academic journey.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates