The School of Nursing, Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro, Abeokuta is now accepting applications from qualified candidates for the 2023/2024 Basic General Nursing Programme. Discover how to apply and the requirements you need to meet to secure your spot in this prestigious nursing school.
Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing Admission Requirements
To be considered for admission, prospective students must possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (e.g., WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB) with at least FIVE credits, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, in no more than two sittings.
Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing Admission Application Process
Interested applicants can obtain the application form by paying a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira Only (₦15,000.00) using one of the following payment options:
- Online Payment Mode: Instant PIN receipt; click here to proceed or visit here to login.
- Bank Payment Mode: After making the payment, click here to request your PIN for your Application Form filling and submission. Please note that PIN requests for this option will be treated within 72 hours (Working Days Only) from the time of request.
- Bank Name: Zenith Bank PLC
- Account Name: Sacred Heart Hospital (School of Nursing)
- Account Number: 1014695325 (Direct Transfer Not Allowed)
Disclaimer: Admission into the School of Nursing is exclusively handled by the School’s Admission Office. The School will not be responsible or liable for any fees paid or admissions sought through agents.
- Wednesday, 19th July 2023: Admission Portal Closes
- Saturday, 22nd July 2023: Entrance Examination
- Friday, 5th August 2023: Entrance Examination Results
- 18th August 2023: Interview (Written & Oral) and Verification of Credentials
- 2nd September 2023: Successful Candidates’ Interview Results and Certificate Verification with WAEC or NECO
- 25th September 2023: Wait List Check-up
- 14th October 2023: Resumption in Hostel
Disclaimer: Please be aware that admissions to the School of Nursing are exclusively handled by the School’s Admission Office. Applicants should not seek admission through any agents or third parties. The School of Nursing will not be responsible or liable for any payments or admissions sought through unauthorized individuals or agencies.
FAQS as Regards Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing Lantoro, Abeokuta Basic Nursing Admissions
1. When does the admission form for the Basic General Nursing Programme become available?
The admission form for the Basic General Nursing Programme becomes available by February every year.
2. What are the requirements for prospective candidates?
Prospective candidates must possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (eg. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) with at least FIVE credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
3. How much is the application fee?
The application fee for 2023/2024 Admission into the School of Nursing, Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro is Fifteen Thousand Naira Only (#15,000.00).
4. What are the payment options for the application fee?
There are two payment options: Online Payment Mode and Bank Payment Mode. For Online Payment Mode, PINs are received instantly; for Bank Payment Mode, after payment is made, candidates need to click the link provided to request their PIN for their Application Form filling and submission. Please note that PIN requests for Bank Payment Mode would be treated within 72hrs (Working Days Only) from the time of request.
5. Who should I contact if I have questions about admissions?
Admissions into the School of Nursing is exclusively handled by the School’s Admission Office only and should not be sought through any agent. The School of Nursing will not be responsible/liable for monies paid or admissions sought by prospective applicants through individuals or bodies acting as admission agents of the School.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates