The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) management has released the final Computer-Based Test (CBT) timetable for the 2021/2022 academic session. The tests are scheduled to commence on April 11th and run through April 22nd, 2023. Students can now access the timetable and make the necessary preparations for their exams.
UNILORIN has made the 2021/2022 final CBT test timetable available for all students to access. You can view the timetable directly on the university’s official website, or you can download it to any PDF-enabled device for offline viewing. This will enable students to have easy access to the timetable and keep track of their exam schedules.
Download UNILORIN Computer-Based Test (CBT) Timetable [PDF 72KB]
Preparing for the Tests:
With the release of the final Computer-Based Test (CBT) timetable, students are encouraged to begin preparations in earnest. This includes reviewing lecture notes, participating in group discussions, and seeking clarification on difficult topics from lecturers or classmates. It is also essential to practice time management skills and develop effective study habits to excel in the Computer-Based Test (CBT).
- Examinations for each course will take place as scheduled; students must take note.
- Tardiness is strictly prohibited.
- Only color course registration forms with passport photos from the University portal will be accepted for CBT examination entry.
- Students must bring valid, current ID cards.
- Forgery or manipulation of forms or ID cards will not be tolerated.
- Items not allowed at the CBT Centre: bags, wallets, pens, phones, jewelry, and wristwatches of any kind.
- Wooden pencils are permitted.
- Adherence to all examination regulations, including dress code, as outlined in the Academic Regulations Handbook is mandatory.
Test Day Tips:
On the day of the Computer-Based Test (CBT), students should arrive at the test venue early to avoid last-minute rush and anxiety. Ensure that you have your student ID card and any other required materials for the test. Familiarize yourself with the CBT system and follow all instructions given by the invigilators.
The release of the UNILORIN 2021/2022 final CBT test timetable marks an essential step towards the successful completion of the academic session. Students should take advantage of this information to plan their study schedules and adequately prepare for the tests. By doing so, they can achieve their academic goals and contribute to the overall success of the university community. Good luck to all UNILORIN students as they prepare for their exams!
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates