The 2022/2023 academic session admission list has been released by the management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA). To check their admission status, prospective students can visit the school website or the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
Candidates who selected UNIABUJA as their institution of choice in the 2022 UTME and took part in the post UTME screening exercise should follow the outlined procedure to find out their status.
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List
- Go to the UNIABUJA admission portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the ‘Login to Dashboard’ button to access your UNIABUJA 2022/2023 admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) first-degree programmes are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
ALTERNATIVELY, UNIABUJA prospective student can also check their admission status on the JAMB portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) admission list.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates