Following the release of the University of Ibadan, UI Departmental Cut-Off Marks for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise, the management of the university also released the admission list for the session.
UI admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes of the university for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check University of Ibadan Admission List
Currently, UI prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UI admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Ibadan (UI) first degree programmes are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to UI admission portal at http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/.
- Login with your username and password to access your UI admission status.
SEE ALSO: UI Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UI admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates