Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Enugu, school of nursing 3-year programme admission for the 2023/2024 academic year.
On this page—
UNTH School of Nursing Admission Requirements
You must have at least a credit each in at least five subjects in your Senior School Certificate Examination, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
How to Apply for UNTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- Visit the school website, www.nursing.unth.edu.ng and click “Apply now”
- Go to APPLICATION on the menu and click APPLY to start application
- Fill the application form (take note of compulsory fields with asterisks *)
- Preview your application details and submit
- Click on VERIFY PAYMENT to make a payment of 10,000 (Ten thousand naira) application fee
- Chose a payment option Inbranch (for bank payment, Fcmb) or Monnify( for card payment or transfer)
- Make payment and print all accompanying slips.
- If you fill the entire application form to the last step and your payment pin is not ready, kindly save and copy the application number (Note your application is not yet submitted until payment is completed). To continue your application, go to APPLICATION and click on REPRINT APPLICATION, then enter your application number and click PAYMENT VERIFICATION to print your slip.
- After online registration, submit a copy of the application slip and photocopies of relevant credentials to UNTH School of Nursing, Old Site.
Date: Saturday, 2nd July 2023
Venue: School of Nursing, UNTH, Enugu
Closing date: 1st July 2023
Payments are to be made via the school’s official portal: www.nursing.unth.edu.ng.
BRING ALONG A PENCIL, ERASER, RULER, PEN AND ORIGINAL RECEIPT ISSUED BY UNTH ACCOUNTS WITH GUMMED PASSPORT. (NO ENTRY INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL WITHOUT THESE
Only candidates who possess the entry requirements and satisfy the panel shall be considered for admission.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates