Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has announced that candidates who applied for the 2022/2023 National Diploma (ND) but have not yet been offered admission now have the opportunity to change their course to a different National Diploma or B.Sc. Education (4-year Degree) program.
YABATECH Change of Course Available Programmes
The following is a list of available programs for change:
National Diploma Programmes:
- ND Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering
- ND Agricultural Technology
- ND Banking & Finance
- ND Building Technology
- ND Estate Management
- ND Industrial Maintenance Engineering
- ND Leisure & Tourism
- ND Marine Engineering
- ND Metallurgical Engineering
- ND Polymer Technology
- ND Printing Technology
- ND Quantity Surveying
- ND Statistics
- ND Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- ND Textile Technology
- ND Urban & Regional Planning
- ND Welding & Fabrication
B.Sc (Education) Programmes:
- B.Sc (Ed.) Art Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Business Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Computer Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Home Economics Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Industrial Technical Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Integrated Science Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Industrial Technical Education (Candidates for ND – Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering are eligible)
YABATECH Change of Course Eligibility
Applicants for the B.Sc program must meet certain criteria, including a minimum UTME score of 180 and a minimum aggregate score of 45%.
Before applying to switch to another program, interested candidates should verify that they have all the necessary requirements as listed in the 2022 JAMB Brochure.
Failure to meet the requirements for the new program will result in disqualification for admission. The general entry requirement for a degree program is an SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects, including English and Mathematics, obtained in no more than two sittings as listed in the JAMB Brochure.
How to Apply for YABATECH Change of Course Form
Procedure for National Diploma Programmes Change:
- Candidates should first apply for change to their preferred course/programme on the JAMB Portal.
- Afterwards, they should apply for change to the same programme on the College Portal.
Procedure for Change to B.Sc (Degree) Programmes:
- Candidates should apply for change on the JAMB Portal to Yabatech in Affiliation with the University of Nigeria Nsukka.
- They should then apply for change on the College Portal.
YABATECH portal – https://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/yabaapplication/.
The deadline for the Change of Course application is Tuesday, March 21, 2023. Candidates should ensure compliance and contact the Admissions Department for further inquiries. Please avoid patronizing touts.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates