The management of the Yobe State University (YSU) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The IJMB program offers a one-year course that qualifies students for admission into 200 Level in all Nigerian universities and beyond.
How to Apply for Yobe State University (YSU) IJMB Admission Form
To apply for the IJMB programme at YSU, follow these steps:
- Visit www.ysu.edu.ng/ijmb
- Click on “Create Account”
- Generate an RRR Code and pay the sum of N5,000 using any e-payment channel or at any bank branch
- Log in using your phone number and the generated RRR code to proceed with the application
- Provide the required information and print the acknowledgement slip
The application period will last for three weeks. If you have any inquiries or difficulties, please call 07030615772. For further information, you can also contact the Director of the School of Pre-Degree Studies at 08064743126, 08060296393, or 08064993647.